Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

Work together


Work together

Part 1

I can and will work as part of the team as long as everyone in the team is willing to do his work. I don’t like having to pick up the slack, but I will if I know that my grade will be harmed otherwise. My greatest academic success was in my first semester when I had to write a 10-12 page research paper. It was the longest paper I had ever been assigned and I was a little scared. Also, it was the first paper where they were like, here you go, just write about something, but it could be anything from the sky is blue to hypnotism. I wrote mine on hypnotism. I worked on this paper for weeks and weeks. Every night I would be doing research or writing. I put so much effort into this paper. It ended up just being under 12 pages but it was full on information. I turned it in and when I got it back a week or so later, I had received the first a+ of my college career. All my hard work had paid off because I got a grade I deserved. I was really happy and proud of myself.

Choose the right!!!! !

No comments:

Post a Comment