Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Balancing High School and Part-time Work


Balancing High School and Part-Time Work

Voicing your goals to someone else can help you make decisions and figure out your priorities. It can also help you judge whether you can do both – work and study – successfully. To help answer this question, ask yourself:

·       Am I an organized person?

·       What kind of study habits do I have?

·       Do I make good use of my available time?

·       Will I be able to manage my schedule effectively if I take on a part-time job?

Think about the pros and cons of working. On the plus side, a job can teach you about commitment, time management and responsibility – and of course, handling money. On the minus side, a job can cut into the time you have for sleeping, studying and socializing.

                                                CHOOSE THE RIGHT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment