Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Student success story


Student success story
Andrea Packer anticipates graduating with a B .A. in Education Catawba in December 2011 and then enrolling in the Master of Arts in Teaching program from Salem College, also offered on the Davidson Campus. Packer spends her days on the Davidson Campus working 29 hours a week as a teaching assistant for instructors in the DCCC Early Childhood Education program.
“Not only did receiving this scholarship make me study harder and be the best I could be, but it also allowed me to graduate in May 2010 with my associate degree totally, and I was debt free. What a wonderful blessing!
If students work hard during high school, complete all assignments on time, and demonstrate a bright, positive attitude toward school, learning, and other people, then they can be highly successful as a high school student  

No comments:

Post a Comment