Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

What Will I Do to Graduate from High School



What Will I Do to Graduate from High School
To graduate high school is a big thing in one’s life. You feel like you have accomplished something. I will make sure I graduate high school by hanging around with the right people. I will also study instead of be partying or playing video games, watching TV or just messing around. I will make sure to graduate by doing all my work and meeting deadlines on time. This will help me graduate because it will help me get good grades. I’m not just going to study and do my work, I’m also going to do sports in school but I know in order to do that I have to have a 2.0 GPA. When I graduate high school it is going to be a big accomplishment and I will be able to go to college. To graduate from high school, I will have good grades and when I need help I will go to tutoring. If I graduated high school I can one day tell my kids that I graduated high school and I went to college and got a good education. I will have a good job if I  get a good education and  I will be a successful person. I want to one day look back and say I did well when I went to school. I might be one of the little “nerdy” kids in school now but it doesn’t matter I’m going to have a lot of money and be proud of myself later. I will also set a good example if I finish high school and continue college. I will show kids that if I could do it they can too. High school may not be a super big accomplishment but then you will be able to go to college and be someone in life.
Finish high school and then go to College.
 you will feel like if youj accomplshed something.

1.   Stay focused in my goal.
2.   Study hard when I know test are coming up
3.   Get things done when they need to be done.
4.   Be organized and neat on my work.
5.   Not be tardy.
6.   Be Prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment